Julie Liddle’s Adirondack Vacation Rental Homes.
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact me at my office.
by email: email@example.com
by phone: 315-369-6321
Thank you and I hope you have an enjoyable vacation here in the Adirondacks!!!
- Key Pick up. – You will need to go to the Julie Liddle’s Adirondack Vacation Rental Office located on 2973 Rt. 28, The Webb Building in Old Forge, NY 13420. ( one building North of Keyes Pancake house).
- What it takes to make a reservation – You will need to call Julie Liddle’s Adirondack Vacation Rental Office @ 315-369-6321. Office location to pick up keys is located at 2973 Rt. 28, The Webb Building in Old Forge, NY 13420.
- Rental Information – Please note each home is privately owned and all offer different amenities. However,
- Each home is equipped with cooking and eating utensils, small appliances, pillows, blankets and basic cleaning supplies.
- The rentals are NOT equipped with sheets, towels (bath, beach and kitchen) clear garbage bags or paper products. These items need to be brought by the renter. Bed sizes will be given to you as well as garbage pick up day.
- All Garbage is to be removed from the home on your departure day. The garbage pick up date will be given to you on arrival. Leave your garbage out at the road the morning of garbage pick up day only. Don’t leave it out over night. Animals will get into it and you will be charged for picking up the mess. You can always take your garbage to the Town Holding Station located up near McCauley Mt. Summer hours are 8 AM till Noon, Monday thru Saturday and closed on Wednesdays.
- Sorry No Pets allowed at any of my private homes! We do have a local Kennel in the area if you need it.
- Please be kind to the owners property. Treat it as you would your own.
- Cancellation policy – If you should need to cancel your reservation at any time, the rental agent will do her best to rebook the same time period you had originally booked with another renter. If the agent is unsuccessful in renting the same time period to another renter, the rental deposit will be forfeited . The full amount of the time needs to be re booked. Partial times do not count as the full booking.
If the agent is able to rebook the same time period with another renter, then there will be a $75.00 cancellation fee. This fee will be deducted from your original rental deposit and the remainder will be mailed back to you.
- Check in / Check out time – Check in days are either Friday or Saturday in the summer depending on the home. During Fall and Winter, call ahead for your check in time and for info about your key pick up.
Check in time is from 3 to 5 P.M.
Check out time is at 10 A.M.
If you have a problem arriving during the above hours, it is very important to call the Rental Agent as soon as possible at the following number 315-369-6321.
If you are calling the day of your check in, please make sure you leave a call back number so the agent can return your call. The answering machine will be checked several times thru out the day on turn over days. If the agent is checking someone in, we can not be answering phones. Calling ahead, will allow us to make other arrangements for you to get your keys.
You will not be able to pay or get keys anytime other than the time above unless special arrangements have been made ahead of time.
The rental agent can not be available any earlier on check in days, so please do not arrive early.
The above time is the only check in time unless other arrangements have been made with the agent ahead of time.
Sorry if this may cause any inconveniences .
- Payment – Only personal checks, money orders or cash will be accepted when making a reservation and on checking in.
(Sorry no Credit Cards)
Please make checks payable to: Julie Liddle
- Rental home listed For Sale You may have rented a home through Julie Liddle’s Adirondack Vacation Rental Homes that may be listed For Sale through a real estate office.
During your stay, an agent may call to ask if they can show the property. They will only do this if they can’t make arrangements for a showing to take place during the turn over time of Friday or Saturday depending on the home . The Agents will try their best not to disturb you in any way.
We appreciate your cooperation and Apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank You.
- Internet Connection – Some of our homes offer Internet connection but not all. Those homes that do have Internet connects are not always guaranteed. Wifi does go out in this area and when it does it doesn’t always come right back on. Please note that if your home says it offers internet it is NOT GUARANTEED. Some do have hotspots near them from time to time but again not guaranteed .You can go to the local library in Old Forge on Crosby Blvd. or to the Point Park in Old Forge in the center of town to get internet service but this too is not guaranteed.
- Amenities – Each home is privately owned & offers different amenities. They are all equipped with basic cooking and eating utensils, small appliances, pillows, blankets and basic cleaning supplies. Availability of TV, VCR, DVD, cable, CD player, radio, internet, phone, BBQ, washer & dryer, lawn and deck furniture, picnic table, outside fire pits, outside furniture, firewood, etc. varies from property to property and are not guaranteed.
- If the home offers a gas grill, the only way to deal with propane usage is as follows, Each home has one propane tank. If for some reason the propane goes out during your stay, you will need to go to the local store to do a propane exchange or Helmers fuel to have the tank filled. Please keep the receipt and leave it with the key upon your departure. When your damage deposit is returned to you, I will refund the money you paid to have the tank filled. Sorry for the inconvenience however, this is the only way to deal with this without leaving full bottles of propane sitting at each home.
- Renters will need to bring their own sheets and towels (bath,kitchen,beach) to each of the rental homes except for the Albedor. The rental homes do offer pillows and blankets. Please note – we are unable to do laundry on turn over days.
- Not all rental homes supply firewood. Firewood will have to be purchased by the renter in the area.
- Sorry no pets (this does not mean the home is allergy free) or smoking are allowed in any of my rental homes.
- I start taking summer 2017 reservations January 1st 2017. – I will be taking reservation for the summer of 2017 after the 1st of the year 2017. If you are looking to make a reservation for summer 2017, please give me a call after the 1st of the year. At that time, my website will be up to date with the weeks each home will be open and I will better be able to help you. I look forward to speaking to you in January.
- I start taking reservations for Winter – the early fall before the winter season that is coming up.
- In the summer we only rent by the week – unless at the last-minute (two weeks to 10 days) before, If I have something open then I will do a minimum of a 3 night stay. The 3 night stay rates you see on the site are for the fall and some winter weekends as well as last minute bookings for summer.
- NY State sales tax – Any rental stay over 1 week, you will not have to pay NY state sales tax. If you stay less than one week, then we will have to add (8.25%) NY state sales tax to the rental rate.
- Errors & Omissions – The information contained herein is subject to errors and omissions. Property availability is subject to prior booking, sale or withdrawal without notice. Each home is privately owned so items and offerings can change from time to time without notice.
- Thank you and We hope you enjoy your stay in our great little town of Old Forge.